Sunday, March 15, 2009

Welcome to my newest herb blog!





Yes, it's yet another herb blog! Unfortunately today.com has not proved easy navigable and I also keep getting spammed! So I decided to come over to blogger.com!

This blog is my attempt at sharing plant knowledge with those who want to learn more about using herbs and native plants for medicinal, spiritual and emotional healing. Of course I don't make medical claims here but I will write about my experiences and theories!

I urge you to use love, good energy and common sense when using herbs. There is nothing better than being able to make your own medicine from the plants you grow or wild harvest yourself.

Learning about herbal lore, history of uses and ethnobotany are also a passion of mine so I will be including little tidbits here and there pertaining to those subjects as well!

1 comment:

  1. I have drunk some red clover, nettle and red raspberry tea, sometimes with thyme or lemon balm over several weeks. I had the tea infuse overnight. I used it for PMS but also as a blood cleansing tea, it made me feel great. Simone

    ReplyDelete